Art Open House

For those that are interested, the opening went well. It was a lot bigger than I expected - but that was cool.

I didn't win anything - BUT it's okay. :) It was just that one woman's opinion and someone else could've loved my photograph. So there.

I did get to talk to my boss's sister, who happens to be an artist around here. She works only on commission now, if that tells you anything. She said she liked my photograph and that I should keep it up. She apparently worked as a graphic designer for about 10 years and then started entering local juried and open call shows and the rest, as they say, is history.

So that was some nice encouragement.

Also the potato cakes were delicious... even if I did think they were crab cakes. O_o

4 comments:

  1. chuck rampart said...

    If I were a crab I think I'd be insulted.

  2. RFB said...

    If I were a potato, I'd be mildly flattered.

  3. Thinking In Vain said...

    Ha ha... alright enough, I got plenty about it that night. ;)

  4. penile implant said...

    That is great to hear, thank you for reading!



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.