We have a month to build a website with a content management system. My programmer looked at me like I was crazy. Which she should have.

***

I think these kinds of launches always happen at inconvenient times. My aunt was doing fantastically 2 days ago. The kidney was awake and working phenomenally. Now, she's having psychotic episodes because of the extreme amount of steroids she had to have. My mother is driving to Richmond this morning and the rest of us are trying to get up there by the end of the week.

***

I'm glad the intern isn't here this week.

2 comments:

  1. anna kate said...

    i'm so sorry about your aunt. i hope this weekend finds her (and her new kidney) in better health. my cousin is actually going through something similar - you have my empathy.

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    Thank you. I hope your cousin is alright.



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.