...

There is good news. Good news which I am going to share:


MY AUNT IS GETTING A TRANSPLANT TODAY!!!!!


My mother got a call from my uncle that my aunt (who has kidney failure and is on hemo dialysis 3 times a week) got a phone call today from their doctor and there is a young, perfect-match kidney for her. She's in the hospital now and she'll probably go into surgery around 1 or 2 in the morning, then she'll be in intensive care for 4 days and then um... something else but I forgot what my mother called it.

2 comments:

  1. chuck rampart said...

    woohoo! Never can have enough good news.

  2. Anonymous said...

    Great news! I hope all goes well and smoothly =).



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.