Not Cool

You know what I like? Going into a file that I need and seeing that my boss has rearranged my entire design.

[/sarcasm]

It's not that she can't - but she could at least tell me about it.

Besides, if I'd typeset the kerning with that much space she would've hated it, but since she did it... it's okay.

What's even more annoying is it's for the client that I hate that doesn't want me to "reinvent the wheel." So I didn't. And now since the client has explained that he had to have the website redesigned because it was a package deal everyone loves him again.

I know hate is a strong word... but I hide from the guy when I see him in the grocery store.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.