Well... I don't think I've found a blog that likes this little thing. Well, I did find one that said it could grow on her. And I don't think I have to even say my opinion.

I had to be told what it was - I never saw the 2012. And I definitely don't have the dirty mind I thought I did as I never saw, well, the other thing.

I asked my sister when I came home from work what she saw - she goes "2012."

As my mouth dropped she goes, "I'm an accountant... I see numbers everywhere."

Fair enough. But now, thanks to the dirty minds on the internet, I will never see the numbers anyways.

Update: I asked my Mom what she thought it was... she said a puzzle and then I had to point out the 2012. She asked who designed it and I said a agency in London. She looked at me and winked and goes "were they on crack?"

I love my Mom.

4 comments:

  1. SchizoFishNChimps said...

    I follow the principle that if The Great British Public hate it, then it must be good. By that reckoning, I think the logo's utterly brilliant.

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    LOL, that's one way to look at it. :)

  3. Anonymous said...

    I'm so disappointed in myself because I didn't see the dirty thing. I didn't see the 2012 either. Then again, I slammed my eyelids shut as part of normal wincing procedures within two seconds.

  4. Thinking In Vain said...

    I slammed my eyelids shut as part of normal wincing procedures within two seconds.

    LOL.... makes your eyes bleed if you look at it too long. :p



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.