Rental Car

I hate insurance companies. But I love my State Farm agent, I really do. This is such a hassle, especially since the kid and/or the kid's parents have not called their insurance company yet.

Normally, my agent would call the person and ask them about calling their insurance company but BECAUSE the kid's father is who he is and he apparently uses my State Farm agent for other things (I guess like court things) they were hesitant to call him and were hoping to get it resolved through the insurance company. Yes, perfect.

The lady from Rockingham Mutual was a bit of a jerk. I found out that I can not really take the car anywhere I want. I can take it to one of their 3 approved places or I can have their appraiser come out, look at it and then they can give me a check for what they think it will cost. I think someone would be crazy to take the later route. The good thing is one of the places I could take it is apparently really good, so that worked out - I hope.

My agent then took over as I didn't know what the hell to do and got my car towed to a repair shop - there is some talk that my car may be totaled - and got me a rental car.

My rental car is a Saturn Ion - and this thing has the world's smallest steering wheel. And not to be vulgar, but the car smells like ass. Like nasty body odor. I have febrezed the hell out of it and left the windows open, hoping that the smell will go away. It's really that gross.

And I think it got on my clothes. Blech.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    While technically, the smell of ass is in fact a body odor, I normally associate the body odor smell as a more general one reminiscent of armpit, very similar to a heavily onioned submarine sandwich. Ass I think is a smell that generates a more severe scrunching of the nose and can never be confused with a sandwich. But, condolences in either case.

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    Ha ha, good point. Well, whatever it smells like, it smells horrible.

    It's kind of gotten better, but the steering wheel makes my hands sticky. If the smell is still bad in the morning, I'm taking it back.



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.