Puppets Are Creepy

I don't like being in the same room with them - especially marionettes. I'm just waiting for their little heads to turn and cackle at me... like Robert.

But for some reason I like Tim Burton, so I can't decide if this commercial is cool or creepy as hell. The mouth thing at the end is kind of gross, but I think I'm the only one that thinks about that kind randomness. Like when my sister and I were watching The Mummy Returns and the guy blows the powder from the canopic jars... I looked at my sister and said - "If this were real, he just blew 3,000 year-old mummy on them, can you imagine the germs?"

In other randomness Richard's reading a book that has something to deal with rabies (and how it can be transferred by too many things for me to be comfortable with), he had fun playing on my mild hypochondria, so if you'll excuse me I have to go look up the symptoms of rabies.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    I really like that spot. But like you, I think unintended things. For instance, when that relationships develops to the point where it warrants a kiss, aren't they going to be a mouth short?

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    Believe it or not, that crossed my mind as well, LOL.

    The more I watch it the more I like it, especially since it's more Burton-esque than wooden dolls.



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.