How ya like that copy?

I'm not the first to hear about things, and usually another blog I read who's author is more experienced articulates my opinion much better.

But I do occasionally come across some local/regional gems. At least I think so.

NVhomes.com was sent to me by a client who likes the header at the top of the home page.

Maybe it was the fact that I'd have carbs for lunch and my thyroid didn't like it or something but it took me a while. Course I'm not quick with the abbreviations... it took me way too long to figure out that "ne1" was "anyone."

8 comments:

  1. RFB said...

    IM speak comes to luxury homes. Hmmmm - Not sure I like that. Using it once was OK, but they use it like 10 times on the homepage.

    I'm not NVous.

    First thought ws "Northern Virginia"

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    I did too. And since I read NV as NOVA, living the novaiable life didn't make sense to me.

  3. Anonymous said...

    I blame INXS.

  4. RFB said...

    No way, Cap'n. They were awesome.

    ("Mediate" from INXS, I still contend, was the first rap song.)

  5. Thinking In Vain said...

    Hopefully, not sounding like an idiot, but I thought Blondie's Rapture was the first "rap" song?

    (Better to be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.)

  6. Anonymous said...

    Well I’m iNN Northern New Jersey N I caN tell you it sucks.

  7. RFB said...

    Yeah - that would be before Mediate. Got me. But now we sound like white people trying to attribute rap to rock. I'm sure these were just white rip-offs of real rap that went mainstream.

  8. Thinking In Vain said...

    Ha ha, you're probably right. Actually I'm sure you're right.



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.