Afternoon Funny

Taking a break from the most recent episode of "please make this ad as ugly as possible," I did my usual rounds.

First, it's good to know that some people use Google as much as I do. I swear I get random calls from friends asking me to "google" things.

And

U-Shut Up. I laughed too loudly in my office at the title. And secondly, the video is great. Not only does it cause one to draw too much attention to oneself (Doug just yelled at me: "What are you laughing at?"), but it's informative as I was myself wondering how I went from AT&T/SunCom to Cingular and now I'm going back to AT&T.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.