Or our own town. I feel ya buddy:

I find myself being greeted with cutouts of articles talking about procrastination while supervisors and people with some leverage in the decision making business of the department are constantly rendezvousing to chat it up while I have my headphones on and I’m sending the twelfth job for the day. I’m handing things early and the thanks I get are the ones that are already embedded into the signature of an email. That and finger wagging emails highlighting trivial “mistakes” that are more style than substance and which on a rush day wouldn’t make any difference.

Misery loves company, so read the whole post.

1 comments:

  1. Joker said...

    Lol I almost agreed with the very post I wrote lol. Things are a bit better but a very bad thing about me is that I don't forget easily. Oh well. how have you been though?



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.