...

I'm not crazy busy - but I have nothing to post about.

I've agreed to train with a neighbor of mine for a 5K. We'll see how it goes. I power-walked the 4 miles with her that we'll be training on yesterday. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I'm secretly glad I'll be out of town on a photo shoot Wed – Friday. Even though I will try not to be a slacker and I'll see if the hotel has a gym.

The ADDYs were Saturday. We did well. I even had a name on the credits of two of them. Which was kinda cool. I ran into my old boss and she gave me a very big hug. It wasn't as awkward as I would've imagined it would be. So yay for that.

I'm going to go find something to do.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.