Really????

Some of you know I love weird stuff. And if you don't, now you do. LOVE it. Let me be clear that I don't necessarily BELIEVE it. But I love to watch and read up on it. Bigfoot, UFOs, ghosts, all of it.

So articles like this catch my eye. It's about a Firefighter's manual that supposedly has a chapter about what to do if you have to respond to what ends up (I'm guessing) and alien crash site. Best part though - it's Chapter 13. REALLY??

A 600-page guide may lend credibility to UFO believers.

The Fire Officer's Guide To Disaster Control can apparently be found in firehouses across the United States.

It covers everything from fire and flood response to aviation disasters.

Chapter 13 of the book has an unusual twist. Titled "Enemy Attack And UFO Potential", it outlines what could happen in the event of a UFO crash.

If you're bored and need a laugh, the article is here.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.