Dreams...

Odd dream last night. Remember most of it, but the oddest part was the four-headed pig thing.

I was actually in my childhood home and I heard something at the back/side door. The side door of this house opened up to several small steps and covered-walkway that adjoined the garage to the house. There on the steps was this four-headed pig thing, 2 conjoined heads at the front and 2 at the back. For some reason I thought it was cute and I wanted to keep it. That's when I called my mother and my sister outside to look at it. And miraculously, like in dreams, it was suddenly no longer a four-headed pig thing, but a very cute, small, round, hairless pig-like thing. I say pig-like because it didn't really have a pig nose. Anyways, this "animal" must have been somewhat human (?!) as it started crying when my mother said we couldn't keep it. But she then changed her mind, because it was very sad to watch it cry. It was happy again when we agreed to let it stay.

That was it, then I jettisoned off into another weird place.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Normally on responding to that I'd try to think of something Freudian and smartass, but since I woke this morning from a dream about being advised not to lick moss -- because it tickled the moss -- I'll refrain. I will say that I'm glad the pig-like thing got that number-of-heads issue straightened out, which I think might mean you are an optimist. Just a minute. It's my mother. I'll put her on speaker.

  2. RFB said...

    Sounds like a creature from the Book of Revelation.

    Might wanna lay off the 'shrooms.

  3. Thinking In Vain said...

    cap'n: ha ha... I've got this great "Alice in Wonderland" type image of the licking moss thing. :p

    Jetpacks: Why's it always drugs?! :p

    I was editing that racing pig video last night. No worries, it will be posted soon for viewing pleasure. ;)

  4. RFB said...

    I only said that because I've had a sneaking suspicion for a long time that John, the writer of Revelation, may have been hallucinating on something powerful when he saw all those multi-headed animals. You know... like crying pigs who don't have pig noses and morph from four heads to one and trick you into thinking they're cute.

    And I take this opportunity to tell all the children reading this blog that drugs are harmful.

    Why do you think they call it "Dope"?

  5. Thinking In Vain said...

    lol



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.