Nastiness

EW.

I can't even imagine this would be good. Those crazy Japanese.

If it was available in America Fred could've had it with the 22oz Pink Pony steak and made a meal of nastiness.

Found via The Consumerist, there are also YouTube videos there of a taste test - a description like "Satan in my mouth" can't be good.

Also in other news, and you'll find out if you read about the steak, Fred is ending Freelancefred (*tear*), so go read his archives before he takes it down... you have time, go.

Oh, and my ear drum is vibrating. This can't be good.

Update: I've read some of the comments and some places they sell cucumber water and they say it is refreshing. That I could buy, but I can't believe this is refreshing after all the chemicals they put into it. I like Diet Coke and real lemon, but I didn't like the Diet Coke and Lemon drink because the lemon tasted chemically (if that's a word).

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.