Gizmodo says it's for the lazy. But I think it's a perfect companion for porch-sitting. Or mowing green or oasiscape.

Even though the price is steep, with gas prices going the way they are the little guy may end up paying for itself in no time.

And if you don't want to porch-sit, I think it would come in nicely for multi-tasking. I attack the weeds, vegetable and flower beds while this little guy mows. And he doesn't complain.

I think this is a win-win situation.

My birthday is in July. *winkwinknudgenudge*

Update: The cap'n and I have decided it'll probably run into fences more than anything.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    And yet, there's some entertainment value in running into fences. I do it myself sometimes on particularly slow weekends.

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    LOL.

  3. RFB said...

    Whatnot?

    (Shouting now in exasperated disbelief)

    WHATNOT?

  4. Thinking In Vain said...

    I'm sorry! I'm sorry... I'll go change it.

    :p

  5. RFB said...

    Wasn't necessary -I was playing.

  6. Thinking In Vain said...

    Oh I know... but aren't you secretly glad I changed it? ;)

  7. Anonymous said...

    You put down a perimeter wire to keep the mower from hitting the fence?



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.