Cavemen Not Funny

Of course my Mom wasn't going to watch anyways.

This pilot is slow, talky and dull… with the only real visual flourishes revolving around the Cavemen donning different costumes throughout the show in their bid to fit in.

Making matters worse: The pilot uses different actors in the Cavemen roles and none of them are nearly as effective as their advertising counterparts. One of them actually reminded me a little bit of Sanjaya.

From Ain't It Cool News

I'd still vote for The Slowskys, you can just pull from their blog. Don't tell me the writing out pi thing doesn't make you chuckle.


via Make The Logo Bigger

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    I love the Slowskys ("You push it! You push it real good.") Someone should be filming a pilot right now to replace the Cavemen.

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    I'm in total agreement. They can add in the Rozerem Beaver for extra snarkiness.

    I laugh every time the beaver looks at Lincoln and goes, "did you just say 'chill?'"



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.