Pet Peeves

I have a pet peeve. A small one. One that shouldn't raise my blood pressure as much as it does. I should let it go.

It has nothing to do with driving (though I have MANY annoyances there).

It has to do with email.

Why can people not look at who the email is sent to? I get an email 2 or 3 times just because no one looked to see if I was copied and then they come up and are all like "I forwarded you this email."

Yeah, I got it.

And it's usually something I have to do anyways so by the time I get the email forwarded - I've done said task and emailed everyone about it.

See? Not really a big deal but it made me twitch this morning. I can't wait for this 3-day weekend... I was so sure yesterday was Friday.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.