Nightmares

I had a nightmare last night and woke up in one of those cold sweats. At least I think I did. I fell asleep watching Ghost Hunters, the one where they're in Kentucky at the Waverly Hills Sanitarium (that's as close as I get to reality TV).

I don't usually get nightmares. All I remembered when I woke up was that there was somebody beside me (to my right) that wasn't supposed to be there and that to my left there should have been a plant that was now gone. Therefore, ergo... someone was in my house - possibly a paranormal someone.

And it took me a good 5 - 10 minutes to figure out what was going on and why I thought I had a plant in my room.

Well, it was different from being on a shaky ledge or dark water.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Crap. I'm going to have nightmares about the cat with wings.

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    LOL, pretty freaky isn't it?

    I actually thought I'd have a dream about it too....

  3. Unknown said...

    A plant! What?!



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.