And most of it consisted of yard work. I planted a ton of pansies, and weeded. Weeding takes me forever because I always think I'm done and then there's ONE more.

That and I have a rekindled loathing for crab grass.

But the other highlight besides the pansies (don't worry, pictures I know you want to see are coming) was buying a lawn mower.
I'd been trying to talk my sister into us getting an old-fashioned push mower - no gas, no electricity. She wouldn't listen to me because I don't actually cut the grass very often. But I insisted I would if we had a push mower.

My reasoning - I'm clumsy. A gas mower would kill me. And the electric one we have now has a 40ft cord on it that is beyond annoying. My solution - push mower. I used to mow the grass with one when I was like 12, I remembered them being fun.

So we were in Lowe's and she bought one. Needless to say she won't be needing to go to the gym a lot for a shapely back and shoulders.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    YES!

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    That website is fantastic!

  3. RFB said...

    Thanks, Kym.

    Hopefully it gets off the ground someday.

  4. Thinking In Vain said...

    I'm all for it. I've been contemplating sending the link to one of our clients - they do landscaping...

    I'll join. :)

    I already weed my neighbor's yard without him knowing. He had a stroke and can't balance very well, so when I weed I weed his flower beds too.



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.