Singing Rabbits

My sister came home from work last night and as soon as she opened the door:

Sister: You're at your computer, right?
Me: Yeah.
Sister: Go to YouTube and search for singing, bunnies and skittles.
Me: What?
Sister: One of our IT guys told me about it. Just go do it.

*searching and then watching the Singing Rabbit Skittles commercial*

Me: I've seen that.
Sister: That's hysterical. You have to put it on your blog.

So here it is.



I hope that guy went and got a rabies shot. It's odd, but not as odd as Russian Skittles commercials.

5 comments:

  1. RFB said...

    Your sister was drinking, right?

    No - actually - that is very bizarre and makes you smile - in a "what the HELL?" kind of way.

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    LOL, I find it's the kind of thing where the more I watch it the more it makes me laugh...

  3. RFB said...

    I will rinse and repeat.

  4. RFB said...

    I watched it again, and it's way funnier when you're drinking.

  5. Thinking In Vain said...

    Ha ha, I'm going to have to go try this...



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.