This Past Weekend

I've reached my quota of hurting myself. And these are bad even for me.

Saturday I fell down the stairs. I was carrying laundry - a rather large load of sheets - and my foot slipped on the top steps and I fell all the way down. I'm quite bruised. All over.

Sunday I cracked my head on the corner of a booth. I have a large 2 inch long lump on the back of my head. I saw stars and had a headache for several hours.

Today I was in the pre-op room with my mother and I bent down to get something out of her purse. As I came up, I hit my head on the very hard corner of the plastic container that houses the rubber gloves. I have a very large lump on the right side of my head.

I have a headache and feel rather wousy.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.