Doug (one of the "GE Guys") and I started talking about photography because I have to go teach Troy's wife how to use a mac (we were talking about Photoshop and he didn't know I had my degree in photography).

Turns out he's taken some classes and he's got some 4x5s that he said I could borrow. And apparently his father has some 4x5s that he might be looking to sell and if so, he's going to bring them so I can look at them!

Plus he said he's got some infrared film he'd let me have. I swear I didn't even ask - he offered when I said I'd never shot with it.

This has made like my year. And these events actually eerily mirror my horoscope today. Interesting.

I had to edit this - I had way too many exclamation points.



p.s. Why do I always get a splitting headache after client meetings even if they're not at all stressful to me?

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.