Weird Dreams

And I have nothing to do right now... so... if you read it great, if not it'll be like a dream diary... I have some weird ones:

This time I was in Blacksburg and I was going to follow my older sister back to Roanoke, but I stopped at the bank for money first... but I didn't actually get the money because some sketchy guy was standing there outside the ATM (a Wachovia ATM, where I don't bank) and I was convinced he would mug me for my $20, so I drove out of the parking lot. Sketchy man then walked away and into the mechanic/tire shop that was in the same parking lot. Which, of course, proved to me that he was going to mug me and since I was not going to give him the chance he walked away.

So I turn out of the parking lot and go up a hill (btw, Blacksburg looks a bit like bad parts of Vinton... but I'm in Blackburg)... except it's not a hill it's a draw bridge. Is that what they're called? The ones that open for ships. Anyway, of course I'm driving up it when it's going up, and it goes vertical. Now I'm hanging out the passenger side (??) of my car onto a railing, which is of course keeping me and the car from plummeting like 600 ft to the ground. And I hold on until it's back down.

And I am on this HUGE body of dark water... surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains. Like the Valley got filled with water and I'm in the car but I'm not, it's kinda like a raft, but it's a car, very odd. And there are these men walking around (I don't know if the water's that shallow, or they're on a platform) and they're on either side of the bridge and it's their job to reconnect it, because now the bridge isn't exactly stable it moves a lot and more floats than anything.

I start to cross and this is when I fall out of the car, I think, and into the water and am holding on for dear life as one of the men try to help me out of the water before I drown (because I can't swim... in the dream). I then asked him if there was any place I could turn around because I've gone the wrong way and all I see ahead of me is a ton more bridge and water (there's some sort of like half-way station that connects sections of the bridge). He told me no that I could only turn around when I reached then end and that was another 2 - 3 miles.

Then the alarm clock woke me up.

So apparently my subconscious likes putting me in dark water that's like 800 feet deep or on top of super high mountains standing on some sort of not-so-safe bridge. I wonder what it's trying to tell me.

I may do this often, the other night I dreamt I killed some sort of Mafia hit guy who was coming after my mother for her medical bills, then he turned into a doll.

2 comments:

  1. RFB said...

    All the water, bridges, sketchy characters and falling are merely plot decorations. The real message of this dream is "Wachovia has thousands of convenient ATMS located nationwide."

    Mafia hitman turning into a doll is a little harder to uncover.

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    "Wachovia has thousands of convenient ATMS located nationwide."

    And they do... I used to work there. I sucked at that job from their perspective, I always gave customers their money back when they had overdraft fees.



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.