Ugliest Dog Competition

That's Munchkin. She is what made me stop and watch part of the Ugliest Dog Competition on Animal Planet. (I assume it's a she.)

I think she was in the purebred category, but I have no idea what she is.

There were uglier dogs, but she's funny. I didn't actually realize that most dogs in the competition were either abused and/or deformed. Which is really sad and these people are great for taking them in. I still wouldn't want to run into one of them though.

I don't know who won, so if someone knows, tell me.

Oh, and the Bull Dog and the Basset Hound - those aren't ugly dogs. I gotta take a picture of our neighborhood Bull Dog, my sister LOVES it.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    That is one seriously comical dog.Like a Quiznos commercial waiting to happen. I love bulldogs. Our neighbor's used to wander into our house all the time for attention. We noticed that no matter how hard we slapped his flank while rough housing it was all petting to him. He loved us so much that when his mother attacked our dog while we were on a walk, he came to the rescue, bit his own mom and chased her off. We called him snorty, for reasons you can guess.

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    I know, I just look at it and laugh. Imagine my reaction when I caught a glimpse of it channel surfing last night.

    That is one serious sweet dog. My sister jokingly threatens to steal/adopt our local bull dog. He sees her coming and waddles over to let her pet him.



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.