Name that song and I'll give you some of my "Food Sticks" when they arrive. ;)

How pretty is that?

This 3-D computer simulation, created by the University of Chicago researches and released March 22, shows the death throes of an exploding white-dwarf star the size of Earth. The green sphere represents the extent of the star, and other colors stand for hot temperatures (yellow and orange) and cooler temperatures (blue and red). A flame bubble can be seen emanating from the stars core.

This image was one of 1,600 images France's National Center for Space Studies agency released. If it's not a UFO, that's the coolest lightening phenomenon I've ever seen.

Their server crashed over the weekend because so many people came to look at over "100,000 pages of witness testimony, photographs, film footage and audiotapes from its secret UFO archives."



From MSNBC's March space slideshow

Software Ensures Earth-to-Moon Supply Chain

Now let's see if we can get hydrogen-fueled cars.








(click images for larger view.)

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    It looks like an arrow. I can see how something like that might have at one time caused a religion.

  2. RFB said...

    Blue Ridge Laughing - Carbon Leaf

    (I would like to thank the Academy and Google for this win tonight.)

  3. Thinking In Vain said...

    Re:UFO/lightening picture

    Oh, I completely agree. If that really is lightening, I want to see it do that.

    Jetpacks:
    Damn Google makes it too easy. :p

    You send me your address I will send you Food Sticks - you want chocolate or peanut butter? ;)

  4. RFB said...

    Can I donate my food sticks to Trust House? I feel as though my award has been cheapened by Google, who cheated for me.

    www.trustcrisiscenter.org

  5. Thinking In Vain said...

    Absolutely, I'll drop them off with some canned goods the next time I'm over there.

    :)

  6. RFB said...

    Carefully, I trust. Sketchy people hanging around tire shops and such, trying to rob you of $20.

  7. Thinking In Vain said...

    Ha ha ha. You never know, maybe my dream was a premonition.



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.