Back in Blonde

Okay, forgive me. That headline was horrible... but that song's been in my head for about a day now and um, I'm really tired. (That's my excuse anyways.)

So the informal results of the very unscientific poll of my hair color which is not located here was 6 blonde, 1 dark brown, 0 light brown.

Thank you to all who participated and made up my mind for me. I appreciate it.

So I'm well, blonder. Apparently she could not give me my natural "dirty blonde" hair color because that is irreproducible. Wunderbar. But anyways - I won't bore you with details. It'll be a bit of a process to get the little bit of red out of my hair that the idiot I went to before put in.

My hair is very pretty though, if I do say so myself.

So to do this I took a half a day yesterday. Whenever I take a day off or a half a day, I always have this great notion that I'll come in the next day and have work on my desk.

No. None.

According to my boss in our production meeting we're "as busy as shit." Well, apparently I'm not. I'm going to go see if I can scrounge up something. And if I can't - you'll now know why your blog stats show me looking at your page every 5 minutes.

(*pictures to come later... I couldn't take them of myself this morning and make them in focus. I was having problems.)

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.