[Insert Clever Title Here]

Make the logo bigger.

Maybe people really do need this much help figuring shit out.


Yes. They do.


On the radio this morning they had a contest where adults had to answer questions from 5th grade level SOL tests and they had to get more right than the 5th grader. I came in late, but 2 of the 3 adults thought that George Washington wrote the Declaration of Independence. Oh, and one person thought that the moon gave off it's own light (I believe that was how the question was worded).

And then I realized that the prize was for Nascar tickets. And people around here wonder why they get stereotyped....

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    After seeing the moon question, I might have to rethink my sign photo.



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.