Color Chips

Despite being in Advertising, I don't post much anymore on it... mostly because there has not been a new Slowsky ad in a long time. Only one more reason for my dislike with Comcast to grow. Where's THEIR sitcom?? I mean seriously.

But on to cool ads I just saw and wish I did. At least Durham is sort of near me, maybe I can feel smart by proximity. ;)






Not only are they bright and colorful and make me think of summer – but the sculptures are real and such a great idea. You should be able to buy one. I would buy this one, because I love ice cream. And now I want to repaint my house.

So awesome work McKinney, I like your website too.

Found via Communication Arts, also there are more ads there.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.