UGH... Or ARGH!

I have now been up for 27 hours. And I have 4 more to go before I can go home and sleep. For some reason I volunteered for a 24-hour Create-A-thon where a whole bunch of advertisers in the area decided to stay up from 2pm Friday until 2pm Saturday (today) and create logos/ads/billboards/whatever for local non-profits.


4 hours to go. I have to say now that it's almost over it's been a lot of fun, but next year remind me how tired I am right now. Or to go to bed at a decent time the night before I have to do this... or to take a nap before you try to use an X-acto blade. :p

But now, I think it's time for a donut.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.