Vote For My Friend's Friend

I'm going to do something I haven't done in a while - talk about advertising.

A good friend's friend is in a Doritos commercial - he's playing the main guy in the "Power of the Crunch". And by chance the video happens to be one of the 5 finalists in their "Crash the Superbowl" competition.

I like the commercial. But I also like it because there's a monkey. You don't get much better than that. Seriously, Doritos and monkeys - name something better. You can't, can you? Exactly - now go vote for it. :)

And my friend is awesome™ - therefore his friend, Nic, must be awesome™ thus making the commercial awesome™. (Well, that and the monkey.)

Facebook page is here - if you so feel inclined to talk about Doritos and monkeys and awesome™ commercials.



UPDATE: OK, so apparently I can't let you watch the video here, because Doritos is dumb and their embedded video player won't work right. Boo. Sorry you have to go to the site to watch it - but since you do, you might as well vote for it. Click on image. :)

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.