I Got Tagged

Joker tagged me. I haven't to figure out 7 things you don't know about me. Hmmmm.... and then tag 7 other people

Alright here goes:

1) Since Ricardo Montalban died yesterday I will tell you how much of a little shit I was to my twin sister when I was much younger. She HATED that ear wig scene in "The Wrath of Khan." So – and I thought this was hysterical – I would fast forward the movie to that scene and yell at her that I wanted her to come look at something. As soon as she would come in the room, I'd hit play. She'd run and scream and I would laugh. She still hates me a little.

2) I recently got roped into reading those "Twilight" books. I think the most interesting thing to me was the biological effects of vampire semen on a human – that's just a plot hole I can't get over. I'm still not thoroughly convinced. (This is apparently a genetic quirk, the first question out of my mother's mouth was about the main character's time of the month.)

3) Unless you follow me on Facebook you will not know that I own a Flying Slingshot Monkey that I love to throw across the wall at the copywriter. She screams really loud. He also wears tiny squirrel underpants.

4) I kick puppies – metaphorically speaking.

5) I played the flute for over 8 years in marching bad. And I hated to practice.

6) I have an unhealthy interest in Tom Selleck's mustache.

7) I don't like dolls. Creepy, marionette-type dolls. I just sit and wait for their heads to start turning.



OK, let's see, who am I going to tag?

Jetpacks, because he hasn't done it yet.
Fred
Ness
Kara
Grant (do it on Facebook) ;)
Will (if you're still there)

Well, that's 6 or I guess technically 5. I'm close. :p

5 comments:

  1. RFB said...

    Ya ha, like back in 2006: Sha!

    http://wheresmyjetpack.blogspot.com/2006/12/stupid-blog-games.html

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    Well, damn. :p

  3. RFB said...

    But that evil thing you did to your sister with the earwig scene? I'll bet she was secretly spitting in your cereal after that.

  4. Thinking In Vain said...

    lmao, I bet she still secretly spits in my cereal. ;)

  5. - Grant said...

    I don't know if No. 6 should be allowed to count as something we don't know about you since your 'stache fetish is well documented.



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.