Tom Selleck's Mustache

If you haven't talked to me recently or at all on Facebook, you may not know my hilarious recent obsession with Tom Selleck's mustache.

We were talking about things we trusted here at our fun agency and I suggested Magnum p.i. Which led to trusting Tom Selleck's mustache. Which in turn led to my February calendar graphic of Tom Selleck's mustache for the agency calendar.

And now? We have a Plushtache.

I'm heartbroken that it's sold out, because I think pictures of me with it would be about the best thing ever. One of these days, I will have a Plushtache.

;)

Via poppytalk.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.