We have some Virginia Tech football news to announce: Tyrod Taylor is back.


Beamer said he informed Glennon of the decision Monday and that Glennon was very disappointed. Taylor is excited, Beamer said. Neither quarterback will be available for interviews this week.

I feel slightly bad for saying this but perhaps if Glennon didn't crumble under the pressure and throw 2 interceptions on Saturday he wouldn't be "very disappointed." I guess though that I too would be very disappointed. I'd want to prove myself too after the taunting and hate mail he's gotten.

But, I still can't wait for Saturday. :D

VT goes back to 2 Quarterback system.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.