I Ran Out Of Sugar

I stayed up too late last night. Baking took A LOT longer than I thought. And that second largest zucchini, made 3 batches of zucchini bread. I ran out of time (and sugar) before I ran out of zucchini. Looks like I'll be making more tonight.

I had one of my zucchini muffins this morning for breakfast, it was delicious. I also made chocolate zucchini bread, which according to the crumbs I tasted is fantastic.

I'm also going to try my hand at some zucchini & spinach soup. And maybe some zucchini fritters. And I've got to pick more tonight. Perhaps 5 zucchini plants was too much to plant this year.

Also, there was a copperhead in the middle of the street. DOWNTOWN. The car in front of me ran over him, but just barely though and "he" kinda flew up in the air and some gook came out of him. Then I watched him in my side view mirror as I sat at the red light. Needless to say, I was a little freaked out walking the several blocks from my parking lot to my building.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Is zucchini bread anything like carrot cake?

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    yes. :)



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.