Perfect Cheese Sandwich

Personally, I like grilled cheese sandwiches, with pepper jack. We have a restauraunt around here that specialized in all manner of grilled cheese sandwiches - and sadly, I haven't gone yet. I may need to remedy that this weekend.

Anyways - scientists have partnered with a cheese company to create the Cheddarometer so that you can find your perfect cheese sandwich. However, grilling doesn't enter the equation. And I have no idea about the cheeses they're listing. Pity.

I need cheese slices 4.71mm thick though...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Might I suggest the pepperjack chicken quesedilla with fresh cilantra and ortega sauce for quick and satisfying yummery. I think I've had that five times in a week, and I still like it.

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    Hmmm... you've got me thinking about lunch at 8:30am. ;)

  3. Anonymous said...

    Make it seven times since I last wrote. I think it's becoming a problem.

  4. Thinking In Vain said...

    LOL. I think you should make me one and mail it to me. :9



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.