Busy, Busy, Busy...

I have so much to tell you and no time! Later. I promise. I thought I better write something before jetpacks removes me from his blogroll. ;)

But as of now, I'm trying to figure out all these logos - but I did plant a garden. And the meeting on Friday went well.

Also, per an IM conversation with Fred - I have tired, trashy eyes. Hopefully I will get them fixed on Friday. And if I need glasses, I think I'm required to get rectangular ones... but it's only because they'll fit my face shape the best. ;)

Oh, and so I'm not leaving people out - I gotta go take a quiz. :p


(See, I'm still reading, I'm just not posting!)

4 comments:

  1. RFB said...

    You have to go about 2 months without posting before I'd lower the hammer on you, Kym.

    Even then, I'd do it gently.

  2. Joker said...

    And you stay in touch which also helps to delay any hammer laying on ya. Good to see some sunshine in your neck of the woods hun.

    all the best

    cheers

  3. Thinking In Vain said...

    @jetpacks - :D I didn't think you would yet, but I thought I'd check. :p

    @joker - ha ha, thanks... it seems to be getting better. :)

  4. Anonymous said...

    Now, that's what I call courtesy, even amidst all your busy-ness. Busy-ness is gooood, trasheyes.



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.