Think I'll Go To Boston...

So for those that don't know – which is all of you – I'm flying to Boston Saturday for the HOW Design Conference. I'm hoping I can leave early Friday and go ahead and drive the 3 hours to the airport.

So I need places to go in my spare time. :)

It also means posting may be sporadic until I get up there (because I'm busy) and maybe while I'm up there as the laptop I own is like from 1999.


Update: Oh, I do need glasses. I get to pick them up on Wednesday or Thursday - they're only kind square. And I got a prescription for migraine medicine... :D

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Maybe you can stay for webjam.

  2. Anonymous said...

    Oops.
    http://snipurl.com/28qb4

  3. Thinking In Vain said...

    Damn, I wish I'd known about that before! :)



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.