Regrowing Limbs: Can People Regenerate Body Parts? Progress on the road to regenerating major body parts, salamander-style, could transform the treatment of amputations and major wounds...

You know, my the man that taught me art when I was younger was a Cherokee medicine man - if I'm not mistaken (or mixing up my stories) he regrew his little finger.

Also, a good family friend - his grandmother put his uncle's finger back on. Apparently he lost it in some sort of farm accident. They brought him and his finger to her and she reconnected it by saying a bible verse. I'm just saying.... The family is from deep Appalachia - his stories are sort of mind-blowing.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.