...

I am not a fan of Daylight Saving Time.

It's too dark. And it will only confuse the birds for a little while.


****


The photo shoot went well. More later.


****


I learned that Fed-Ex drivers need their own lane. This would be in addition to a lane for just truckers.


****


The 5K training is going "meh." If any of you are runners/walkers and can tell me why my right knee is now popping and hurting at the back of my knee, I'd appreciate it. Oh, and also the side of my knee seems to be swollen. This is in fact, not the knee of the knee cap I broke, but the other one.


****


Interestingly enough - this blog turned 1 year-old over the weekend. Thank you, Jetpacks :)

I really never thought I'd have people who check my blog daily, so thanks. :)












[Image from Pink Cake Box's Flickr Stream - I wish I could make cakes that looked like that.]

3 comments:

  1. RFB said...

    You be welcome.

    And yeah, dark thirty this morning came way too early.

  2. Joker said...

    On daylight savings.... like the daylight needed to be saved. What a crock.

    Congrats on the photo shoot though we still have to see what happened.

    And NYC taxi drivers should have their own cell too, I mean lane. :S

    Running takes its toll especially if you're not used to it. Runner's knee is very common and from what I've been told you need to ice them puppies down after every run/walk.

    and finally ... let me get my blonde wig, smudge some skanky red lipstick on my face and....


    Ha...ppy... burth...day...... to your..... blog..... ha....ppyy.... burth...day.... to your.... blog. happy..... burthhhh.... day .... missussssssssssssss pre...si....dent.... ha.....ppy.... burth....day.... to.... youuuuuuuuu

    Cheers luv. ;)

  3. Thinking In Vain said...

    @jetpacks

    :D

    @joker:

    Photo shoot went well, I just gotta find the time to sit down and tell you all about it! :)

    I've been icing them down every night for about an hour since your advice and OMG, it's working wonderfully.

    I think that was the best birthday song ever. ;)



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.