Dear Friend

I could have $25 million. But look - he almost spelled everything correctly and made complete sentences. Thank goodness the money has nothing to do with drugs.

Dear Friend,

I am a financial consultant based in Cote d'Ivoire. I have a client (a widow) who has $25 million dollars with a private equity investment trust company for safe keeping only. She wishes to invest in a stable economy.

Her interest is in companies with potentials for rapid growth in long terms. My client is interested in placing her fund in your company, if your country's bylaw allows foreign investment. I prefer you contact me for more details.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. John Kulma
NB: The fund is free from drug and laundering related offences

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.