Giants?

I wondered if this would still be funny now that I have gotten some sleep... and yeah, it's still amusing to me.

This is the blood pressure cuff from the ER last two Saturdays ago.

Take a look at the graphics. The guy in the box is a normal adult. Then there's a bigger guy, then, I presume, a giant... with a deformed right arm. So giants with deformed right arms have to have the blood pressure cuff on their leg.

My mother said that was for men with large biceps. I don't think she thought it was funny as I did.

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    My, you've been a busy camper. Making up for the time at the hospital, I suppose.

    That picture is hilarious.

    And, frankly, my mom wouldn't find it funny either.

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    OK, good. I'm glad someone else found the photo as funny as I did. :)



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.