More SPAM...

Since my last unwanted text message, I've gotten two more, still coming from 362-45. One from distancevyu@remanchester.co.uk on 11/01/2007 at 10:08AM

Hey it's Abe)Watch and wait everyone dreams of getting a tip like this see SHTP


And from Major@tugaloo.com on 11/06/2007 at 6:32PM

(sup u)Hey, meet locale singles goto: (www.smsformessage.com)


And I'm paying $0.15 for these. But now, I find that I can file a complaint through the FCC.

Several people have come here googling these unwanted text messages, so hopefully this helps as well. I'm not sure what it will do, but at least I'm doing something and have an official reference number.

UPDATE: There are a TON of people getting spammed with this message - I hope you are all filing complaints. :)

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.