Thanks to Myspace I have been informed of the sequel to National Treasure... National Treasure: Book of Secrets.

Now... I'm a dork. I admit it. I like the first one. It's silly and mindless and fun and deals with the weird crap I love. I like watching it. I also like watching it on Sunday afternoons when I have nothing to do and I pop it in so I can nap.

So that said, sequels tend to suck... and people will make sequels to good movies that don't need sequels. And despite the fact that the original cast is all in the movie, something tells me this might suck.

And yeah, there wasn't really any major point to this post... although on the topic of movies, I saw Breach last night and it was awesome.

2 comments:

  1. RFB said...

    Breach WAS awesome - but even better will be Breach II.

  2. Anonymous said...

    I heard Breaches was also filming.

    Oh, and because I'm all sequel-prequel like that, starting production soon is Tom Hanks in, you guessed it:

    Angels and Demons.



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.