Randomness

That space I leave between me and the car in front of me. On the interstate. When I'm going 70mph. It's so I don't die, not so that you can whip into that space and almost cause a wreck.

****

You wouldn't be riding your breaks so much if you weren't tailgating that poor person.

****

I'd so submit these people's license plates to that website for bad drivers, but for some reason I worry about my karma.

****

Remember the client I was never a fan of?

Well, he was told I was leaving and he goes, "Is it because of me?"

A jerk AND narcissistic.

3 comments:

  1. RFB said...

    That space between cars. Arrrrgh.

    If I carried a gun... it's best I don't. I would be road rage personified, shooting those assholes who whip into that slot, riding bumpers at 70MPH.

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    Ha ha... yeah. That was done to me 4 times this morning in less than a mile.

    I think I need to go home, I'm a bit on edge.

  3. Anonymous said...

    "... but for some reason I worry about my karma."

    I think you submitting those license plates IS the karma. Or, at least, a small step towards it.



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.