3rd Down, 10 To Go

So I had to photoshop a scoreboard this morning. One of our clients wanted to put an ad in the local high school's sports program because they just finished building the new stadium.

And no lie, I just had an argument about what the scoreboard said. I showed it to our freelancer and she didn't think that having it say that the home team was on the 3rd down with 10 yards to go in the 4th quarter was a good idea because it shows that they didn't get very far. And I actually let myself be sucked into an argument about a hypothetical game. By the way, the home team is winning by two touchdowns, so I think they'll win the game no matter what.

I think I need to take a 15 minute break.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    At some agencies that decision would call for several meetings and possibly a white paper. I think you got off easy.

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    Okay, yeah... you have a very good point.



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.