You'll Never Believe This

Okay, so the client I don't like - remember, the fast talker?

He's scared of me.

Let me write this again. He's scared... of ME.

I couldn't believe this when they told me. Yes I don't like him, BUT - I've only ever had to deal with him personally twice and I was nothing but nice.

So apparently he thinks I don't like him (I don't, but I don't think I showed it) and he's scared of me.

It's a good thing my boss thought this was hysterical.

***

Oh, if only I could get video of Samson (the half chihuahua-half beagle) trying to run on the wooden floors in circles. It's all he can do to keep his hind legs from sliding out from under him. It's hysterical.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Oh, no. You don't have that disease where you can't hide your emotions, do you? 'Cause that sucks in business, global summits, and poker.

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    I don't think I do... this news is rather troubling to me. I didn't think he "knew" I didn't like him.

    I gotta practice my game face or something.

  3. RFB said...

    Maybe he reads your blog!

  4. Thinking In Vain said...

    That's not funny! :p

    I don't think he reads it... he couldn't. Now I'm paranoid. ;)



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.