Viral Promoting New Movie

I don't think anyone would be fooled by this, especially with the URL at the end.

A new YouTube video is promoting a movie called "The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep." I'm not sure this movie interests me, and I love that sort of stuff. I've also never heard Nessie called a water horse... but maybe I dosed off during a program.

Anyway watch the video - found via Cryptomundo and one clever commenter notes that "at the end of the breaching action, the tail of the well known organism that the pleisasaur was edited onto… [is] an Orca. If this were done better, we would never have seen the tail."

But what better way to promote a movie then by faking some new footage? If they'd really wanted to make people send this video to all their friends and go to the website - they shouldn't have gone so over the top.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.