Tiny Ninja Theater

Yes, that's what I said, Tiny Ninja Theater. And Shakespeare no less.

"Romeo & Juliet" (poster pictured) and "Macbeth" will be performed using little figurines at the Kennedy Space Center in DC.

Not only will they be projecting the play on video screens for the audience BUT (yes, that's right) we can watch in ONLINE.

Tonight at 6pm is "Macbeth" for our viewing pleasure. And "Romeo & Juliet" is the 13th and 14th.

I made your Tuesday, didn't I?

Tiny Ninja Theater

I think this might be one of the coolest ideas ever.

Update: I'm watching "Macbeth," this guy is rather awesome - the weird sisters are hysterical (they're an alien figurine).

3 comments:

  1. RFB said...

    Why didn't I think of this?

  2. Thinking In Vain said...

    I know, it's pretty awesome. ;)

  3. Anonymous said...

    I like my ninjas black though. And masked. Preferrably sneaking across the roof. Silently as they do you know.



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.