That Logo Redesign

Who thinks being told to completely rethink the logo and give 5 new options on Tuesday and being told to rethink the logo using certain elements of the previous almost-approved logo (which had been revised 6 times) is the same thing?

Yeah, see I thought so too. (I wanted to print this off and highlight #1 for her)

I know why this job frustrates me so much... because my hard work and brainstorming for hours gets me the same place as if I throw something on her desk.

I did it right with the last website. I threw some half-assed stuff on her desk - she got to give me her opinion. I then took some time, came up with something cool using one or two of her suggestions, and she loved it with absolutely no changes.

I forgot to do that with the logos because I was trying to impress and it back-fired on me. I hate playing games, it's possibly why I also suck at dating, but that's a whole 'nother can of something.

Of course, it bugs me that I KNOW this and didn't do it. Perhaps that copywriter was right....

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.