I'm A Finalist!

Just got home and opened a letter from WVTF. Seems the chair in the waterfall has been chosen as a finalist in the show.

I'm really excited, especially since after I entered I researched the juror (I know I should've done that before). Let's just say her style had me anxious that she'd like anything.

Finalists are exhibited July 2 - 31 and awards will be announced on July 20 at the Open House.

YAY! Send good vibes my way!



Addendum: This is why Doug is my favorite "GE Guy" - he goes, "just one?!"

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Good Vibes are on the repeater form here.

  2. Anonymous said...

    Fantastic! Here's hoping you win ^_^.

  3. Anonymous said...

    Hey, congratulations.

  4. Thinking In Vain said...

    Thank you, I'm hoping the judge likes it as much as you guys did...

    I like the title "earl." ;) Made me giggle

    p.s. Thank you to the anonymous commenter too.

  5. RFB said...

    Not that it matters - but did you place the chair there or was it there when you came upon the waterfall?

  6. Thinking In Vain said...

    I put it there. :)

    I lugged it up a mountain with a 4x5 viewfinder, a medium format and two 35mm cameras...

  7. RFB said...

    In that case - Grand Prize!

  8. Thinking In Vain said...

    YAY! :D

    God, I hope so... that would be cool as hell.



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.